Many Filipinos consider USA as a popular place for business, employment, or settlement, but some consider USA to be tha place for finding their destined loved ones. And it's the time for K1 Visa to take part.
- You must be a USA citizen. Lawful permanent resident "green card" holders of
the United States are not allowed to obtain fiancee visas.
- You must be able to prove that you are ready, willing and legally able to marry.
This means that if either of you has been married previously, you are either
divorced, widowed or the marriage was annulled.
- You must have met your fiancee in person within the previous two years and
you must demonstrate the existence of a serious relationship between you. In
addition, you must prove that you and your fiancee have met face to face at
some point within the last two years. The proof of the meeting can consist of
photos together, passport stamps, hotel vouchers, phone log records from the
petitioner, hotel to the fiancee phone.
- You must demonstrate genuine intentions to marry your fiancee after she arrives
in the U.S.
- The petitioner must also meet certain income requirements, normally 125
percent of the current poverty level. Poverty guidelines
- The Fiancee must also meet certain standards, such as no previous immigration
law violations, and lack of a criminal record.
- Your Fiancee must possess an international passport at the time of her interview
at the U.S. Consulate.