UK immigration and UK Visa policy changes
UK Immigration Minister Damian Green spoke recently at the Royal Commonwealth Society in London about immigration. The Immigration Minister said that the Government wishes to "maximise" the benefits of immigration. The contents of the immigration minister's speech had already been widely reported in the news ahead of the actual speech.
How to Enter prenup in Philippines?
Prenuptials are not the norm in the Philippines, but only for those few who are aware they can have such a side contract. Prenups seem to fly in the face of the family code that says" Marriage is for life," and in a country where there is no divorce.
All About K1 Fiance Visa
A K1 visa or commonly known as US Fiance Visa is a dual intent visa issued to the fiance of a United States citizen to enter the United States. A K1 visa requires a foreigner to marry his or her US citizen petitioner within 90 days of entry, or leave the U.S. Once the couple marries, the foreign citizen can adjust status to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States.
Beware of Bogus UK Visa and Job Offers
A number of incidents have been reported which involve bogus job offers being made to foreign nationals who want to work in the UK. The scam, which appears to be email based, frequently cites the names and titles of real UK Border Agency officials, presumably to add authenticity to the offers of “work”.
Ten Interesting Tips To Help You Understand Your Immigration Case
I have discussed before some tips for a successful US Immigration and Successful UK Immigration. I also share to you the Ten Commandments of Succesful Immigration. Now let me share to you some tips on how you can understand your Immigration case.
Monday, April 10, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- With a minimum purchase of 500 worth of receipt from any San Miguel- Purefoods products, anyone can be a contestant
- Members can be only up to 3
- Dine Ozamiz will provide ingredients as well as additional tools that can be used for doing the decorations
- Theme: Let your imagination fly :). Can be anything really, it doesn't have to be Japanese either, rational, modern or whatever kind of style is fine as long as it's a meal in a box/container.
- Food Balance: We'll not only look at how cute or pretty your bento is, but also if your bento is well balanced. Let's say, a bit of carb, meat, veggies, fruit, etc. instead of just rice with a cute nori face.
- Colour Balance: People would be more attracted to your bento (including us, judges) if your bento doesn't look too dull.
- Creativity: Impress us with your creativity
- Trade Fair
- Food Fair
- Chef Bruce Lim
- Chef Dino Datu
- Chef Datu Pendatun
- Chef Jam Melchor
- Johann Dagandara
- Trade Fair
- Food Fair
- Business to business
- The Promenade Open House
- Chef’s consultation
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
- Set A Budget And Stick To It: Know how much you can spend during the holidays even before you set out to shop. Allocate a budget for gifts, travelling, parties and any other expense that is common at this time of the year. When setting your budget, don’t just pick random numbers, go over every aspect to make sure you are setting realistic figures. Compare what you spent last year to this year and make an informed decision. You may even want to cut back on expenses in the long term by looking for cheaper housing for YorkU students.
- Bake Something Special: Your friends and family are likely to enjoy your amazing homemade treats. Spend one evening preparing some cookies or bites for your visitors. No need to spend money visiting pricey restaurants when you can try out the cool recipe you saw online.
- Take Advantage Of Holiday Sales: If you really have to shop for Christmas gifts for your relatives or friends, holiday sales can help you save a lot of money. Shop online for discounted items. Make sure you compare the cost of the item offered by different retailers. Some retailers will only put the “sale” sign to lure customers even though the item is not truly discounted. You can also use coupon codes to save more money on your holiday shopping.
- Make Christmas Crafts And Handmade Gifts: Perhaps you may want to try making some cool necklaces using different materials that are readily available. The gift recipient will appreciate the fact that you took time to create something special rather than just rushing to the stores to get a present. One cool idea is to give your loved one a deck of cards with 52 reasons why you love or like him/her. The other idea that would work perfectly for couples is 12 letters which represent each month. Each letter can have some fun things to enjoy together within that month.
- Opt For Indoor Activities: One of the easiest ways to save money during the holidays is to minimize on outings. You can still enjoy bonding with your friends at the student residence near York University by looking for fun things to do. Consider watching a movie, baking together or making Christmas crafts. It’s easy to get into the trap of spending more than you could afford during the holidays. While you are in the Christmas spirit, remember that your wallet is at risk. Know how much you can stretch your budget at this time of the year and focus on having more fun without spending a lot.
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Wednesday, July 1, 2015