
The US Immigration is no longer accepting applications for H-1B visas for the government's current fiscal year, meaning that foreign tech workers will not be able submit applications for the temporary work permits until October of next year. US Citizenship and Immigration Services said it had received enough applications to fill the 65,000 H-1B visa cap as of Nov. 22, two months earlier than last year. The agency said applications received after that date will be rejected.USCIS said it's also received enough applications to fill the additional 20,000 H-1B visas that are available to foreign graduates who studied in advanced degree programs at U.S. universities. Current H-1B visa holders can still file to change the terms of their employment. H-1B...